The road to success leads through the valley of humility, and the path is up the ladder of patience and across the wide barren plains of perseverance. As yet, no shortcut has been discovered. ~Joseph L. Lamb

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Awards!


According to the Las Vegas Chapter of the California Dressage Society current rankings, Charisma and I are, at this time, listed as Reserve Champion, for the Open Second Level division.

I have also, thanks to Ruby and Charisma, now earned enough scores to achieve a USDF Training Level Rider Award. This just goes to show-never throw away your old tests!! I've held on to Charisma's Training level tests all these years, finally to have Ruby help me earn my fourth and final score some eight years later.

Making the Most of Your Training Dollar

 Let's face it, owning horses is not an inexpensive proposition. Buying the horse is the least expensive thing you'll do as a horse ...